On 24th January 2004 an icon of the Revd Dr Florence Li Tim-Oi was dedicated at St Martin-in-the-Fields, London. It had been written by the Revd Dr Ellen Francis Poisson, Order of St Helena, New York. The icon can be visited in the Dick Sheppard Chapel in the undercroft of the St Martin’s building in Trafalgar Square, London.
With the icon from right to left: the Revd Nicholas Holtam, then Vicar of St Martin-in-the-Fields, now Bishop of Salisbury, who dedicated the icon, wearing the cope made for Bishop R O Hall who ordained Li Tim-Oi in 1944; the Revd Dr Ellen Francis OSH who wrote the icon; Canon Ruth Wintle, then chair of Li Tim-Oi Foundation, who presided at the eucharist, wearing a chasuble from Zimbabwe; Canon Christopher Hall, secretary and founder of the Foundation and son of Bishop R O Hall. Canon Christopher preached at the service, his sermon taking the form of a Letter to Florence Li Tim-Oi.
Worship materials used on that occasion can be downloaded here: